Garage Liability Insurance in West Palm Beach
- Garage Liability – Provides protection for liability resulting from the maintenance and the ownership of the garage.
- Dealers Open Lot – Provides physical damage coverage on vehicles that are owned by your business. Physical damage includes collision and comprehensive coverage, such as fire, lightning, explosion, theft, windstorm, hail, flood and vandalism and malicious mischief.
- Garage Keepers Liability – If your operation does repair/body work on vehicles that are not owned by the dealership, you need this coverage to protect against damage to your customers’ vehicles in your possession.
- Auto Liability – Provides protection in the event of a lawsuit because of an auto accident.
- False Pretense – Covers losses of vehicles in the event you’re scammed or cheated. For example, if someone comes to test drive a car (with your approval) and he or she takes the vehicle pretending to be someone they are not, you would be covered for the loss with this coverage. (However, please be aware this is not bad credit insurance.)
- Bonds – Used car dealer bonds to help you comply with state laws pertaining to the running of a used car business.
- E & O Coverages – Certain errors and omission coverages related to the operations of used car dealers may include: truth in lending/leasing liability, federal odometer and prior damage disclosure liability, and title errors and omissions.
Get the inside track to comprehensive coverage at affordable rates.
Garage Keepers Liability Form
Get a Free Quote Today!
Fill out the form below or call us directly: 561-833-AUTO (2886).